Dental Implant Cost In Portland OR
The Cost of Dental Implants
The cost of dental implants varies from person to person, and we never want to give an estimate we can’t stick to. We will, however, always provide a treatment estimate before beginning any procedure so you know what to expect. A full evaluation will give us the information we need to get started.
Additional treatments, such as bone grafting and addressing any oral conditions like gum disease, will impact the cost of your care.
Finding affordable dental implants in Portland or even inexpensive dental implants can be a difficult process. Some dental clinics only advertise the prices of consecutive molars. At NE Dental Associates, the cost of dental implants is simple. Dental implants have been available for several decades. However, they are still a relatively new concept for most patients. There are some important points to keep in mind when looking at dental implant costs and comparing offers.
Types Of Dental Implant Options
- Single Dental Implant Cost: In cases where a single dental implant is needed, it can cost between $ 1,000 and $ 3,000. However, the abutment and crown can add an additional $ 500-3,000. The total expected cost is usually between $ 1,500 and $ 6,000
- Price of Multiple Dental Implants: Implants on multiple teeth can cost between $ 1,500 and $ 30,000. This estimate can reach $ 50,000, depending on the individual case, the periodontist performing the procedure, and the geographic area.
Factors That Affect The Price Of Dental Implants
- The type or brand of dental implant.
- The number of dental implants ultimately affects the cost.
- All surgical procedures are required for bone augmentation
- Used bone gravity materials
- Type of artificial crown placed on the implant
- Type of abutment used
- Type of anesthesia used
- Any conclusion of corrective surgery.
Ways to Get Affordable Dental Implants In Portland OR
Dental implant insurance - Dental insurance providers use the "100-80-50" rate. This plan covers 50 percent of the cost for dental implants, dentures, dental bridges, and other restorative dentistry procedures.
Get dental plans - Dental plans are a popular dental discount option that provides savings of 20 to 50 percent on dental treatment costs. Unlike insurance, there is no annual spending limit on dental services. Patients pay a low annual fee and can save on dental work throughout the year with their plan.
Download Our Dental Implant Pricing & Information Guide
Fill out the form below and we will email/text you the guide along with a $350 savings offer!
The Guide Will Show You
- Dental Implant Options
- Average Pricing
- Factors That Affect Eligibility
- And More..
Dental Implants Price FAQ's Answered By NE Dental Associates Portland OR
Here are our financing options:CareCredit – CareCredit works like a regular credit card, but is designed for medical, dental, cosmetic, and extra costs that may not be covered by your insurance. By offering both interest-free and long-term financing options, CareCredit makes it possible for you to have the dentistry you need now without putting it off and letting conditions worsen.
You can apply easily online at http://www.carecredit.com and receive an answer in just a few minutes.
In-house financing – With credit approval, we offer in-house financing to break the cost of dental implants into monthly payments that meet your monthly budget requirements. We will go over your benefits and out-of-pocket costs so that you have an accurate estimate of your treatment plan.
NE Dental Associates Portland OR understands that no one likes financial surprises. With all of the demands that it requires to take care of a family, our team is dedicated to making it easier for you.
Dental Implant Alternatives
1. Partial Dentures: If you are only missing a few teeth, partial dentures may be an option for you. It is also a great option for people with missing teeth who are together. Partial dentures are removable. AT NE Dental Associates Portland, we will create these sections to fill in the missing spaces in the structure of your teeth. Partial dentures are cheaper than implants.
2. Dental bridge: Dental bridges are another great alternative to implants. They consist of a false tooth and two caps for the supporting teeth. Supporting teeth are shaved first. Then the NE Dental Associates Portland OR periodontist prepares the bridge. It is placed on the supporting teeth and adapts to the mouth as by nature. This type of bridge is not temporary and cannot be removed. Depending on your budget, you can get a bridge made of metal, ceramic, or both.
3. Resin bonded bridge: Resin bonded bridges are similar to dental bridges. The biggest difference is that dentures are fixed with resin. Instead of modeling the adjacent teeth, resin is placed behind the teeth to hold the false tooth in place. This type of procedure is the least invasive. It also does not affect your natural teeth. It can also be easily undone if you change your mind later.
4. "Flipper" temporary prosthesis: Flipper prostheses are very similar to partial prostheses. While fins are similar, they are the most affordable option. They are a removable metal bracket that attaches to a false tooth. Dentists often recommend fins for temporary use. If you are a good candidate, you may find that you can use them for the long term. Talk to Dr. Clark Brinton and Dr. Paul E. Ortiz, if you are considering a long-term prosthetic fin.
Any of these alternatives to dental implants can change your life. With a full denture, you can eat, smile, and socialize with confidence. Don't wait to act. Take care of your health by making changes now.
Contact Us To Learn More
If you are looking for information about cost of dental implants in Portland OR area, we invite you to book a consultation with one of our dentists and warmly welcome you to become part of our dental family.
If You Have More Questions Regarding Dental Implants Cost, Contact NE Dental Associates